I Love the Seaside surf and travel guide to Northwest Europe
The I Love the Seaside Northwest Europe edition is a printed 400-page surf and travel guide to Norhwest Europe (English language). Taking you along don’t-forget-to-breath-beautiful Lofoten in Norway down the west coast, exploring the shores of Sweden, Denmark, Germany’s islands, Holland, Belgium and Normandy.
I love The Seaside connects travellers, surfers and locals by pointing out the nicest surf spots, places to hang out and to-dos. I love the Seaside is created by ocean-loving people for ocean-loving people.
Check the video of this book by clicking the link
– Beautiful and inspiring photos, maps
– Detailed and clear description of surf breaks for all levels
– Activities (yoga, SUP-tours, biking, wine-tasting, kids stuff, etc)
– Accommodations, shops, restaurants, cafes
– Surf shops, schools, camps, board rental and repair
– Interviews with seaside locals
– Local food facts
– You like THIS guide? Check out the Southwest Europe edition, taking you along the shores of France, Spain and Portugal!
Details guide: English language, 400 pages, size 23 x 17 cm, thick 3 cm.